6300 Main Street
Lane Regional Medical Center is a thriving primary care not-for-profit hospital located in Zachary, LA. Lane is licensed for 140 beds, including a 30 bed rehabilitation center, and accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation for Health Care Organizations and the State of Louisiana.
Lane offers world-class physicians through its Cardiology program, an all new Outpatient Diagnostic Center for inpatient and outpatient surgery , an attractive Infusion Center that is a great alternative to the traditional hospital setting for receiving intravenous infusion and also operates a 38-bed nursing home.
|Lane Regional Medical Center is a thriving primary care not-for-profit hospital located in Zachary, LA which is licensed for 140 beds, including a 30 bed rehabilitation center, and accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation for Health Care Organizations and the State of Louisiana. The hospital also operates a 38-bed nursing home. Our Home Health agency, which provides health services in the comfort of the home, ensures that patients receive the continuum of care necessary for a complete recovery. Lane Regional Medical Center will continue to assume a role in enhancing the wellness of the community through its community education programs which serve to heighten the community's awareness of preventative measures that can be taken to avoid or minimize illness and diseases.
By continuously meeting and anticipating customer needs, Lane Regional Medical Center has set the standard for medical care in our area. In that tradition, Lane Regional Medical Center now introduces INFORM.D., a physician referral service designed to help customers become acquainted with medical staff available in the community to serve their healthcare needs. If you happen to be new in town or if you are looking for a medical specialist for a particular problem, by calling the INFORM.D. number, (225) 654-LANE, you can get a list of physicians in your area that could be of help. It's just one more way that Lane Regional Medical Center is here for you and the ones you love.
Walk-In Clinic or Emergency Room?
Walk-in clinics are a faster and more affordable choice if you need after hours treatment- where you can expect prompt care for cold and flu-like symptoms, fevers, coughs, sprains, strains, eye and ear infections, stomach viruses, cuts, bruises, broken bones, routine physicals, and flu shots.
19900 Old Scenic Highway, Zachary
While family support is important to the healing process of the patient, please keep in mind the patient's need for rest, quiet and privacy. To maintain a restful environment, we request the following:
Patient Room Visiting Hours:
8 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Intensive Care Unit Visiting Hours:
9 – 10:00 a.m.; 12 – 12:30 p.m.; 4:30 – 5:30 p.m.; and 8:30 – 9:30 p.m.
· Only two visitors will be allowed. Closest relatives will have priority over more distant relatives and friends.
· Visitors must be 12 years of age or older unless special permission is granted by the charge nurse.
· No visitors will be allowed in the ICU during an emergency.
· Patients have the right to receive or deny visitation from anyone they choose. Every effort will be made to maximize visitation based on medical condition. Any limitations or restrictions will be explained by the patient's charge nurse.
· Ministers will be allowed to visit during non-visiting hours except during emergencies or if it would not be to the patient's benefit to have visitors.· Visiting time may be postponed and extra visiting times may be allowed at the discretion of the charge nurse, based on the activity in the unit.
Lane Rehabilitation Center Visiting Hours:Mon – Fri, 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.; Sat, 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.; and Sun, all day
Staying Overnight with PatientsOccasionally relatives stay overnight with patients. Lounge-a-beds are available for each private room.
Lost and FoundPlease be sure to check your belongings before you leave the hospital. Should you lose something, you may call the Nursing Services office at 225-658-4505.
All patient rooms are equipped with bedside telephones at no charge. Callers may reach you by dialing (225)658-4 followed by the room number, or by calling the hospital switchboard at (225)658-4000. No incoming calls are forwarded to patient rooms after 10 p.m. Local calls may be placed by dialing "9"plus the telephone number. All patients and visitors can reach an outside operator to make collect or credit card calls by dialing (9)-1-800-CALL-ATT or (9)-1-800-COLLECT. Collect calls cannot be charged to your room or your hospital bill.
Café De Lane
Located on the first floor of the hospital, Café de Lane offers a variety of meals and ‘a la carte selections for hospital visitors and staff. These include a hot line, sandwich and cold selections, salad bar, and snack and dessert selections.
Café De Lane Hours:
Breakfast, weekdays: 7 a.m. – 10 a.m.
Breakfast, weekends: 8 a.m. – 10 a.m.
Lunch: 11:15 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Lane Gift Shop
The Lane Gift Shop is located on first floor's main hallway and is operated by the Lane Auxiliary. Items available include gifts for all occasions, toys, collectibles, magazines, books, greeting cards, jewelry, and an assortment of candy and snacks. Room delivery is available upon request. The Lane Gift Shop is open Monday – Friday, from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
The ATM cash machine, Advocate newspaper stand and the main vending area is located on the first floor inside the hospital cafeteria. All are open to the public 24 hours a day.
FREE, unlimited parking is available campus wide, conveniently located to all public entrances.
Cell phones are allowed within the hospital except in posted areas, such as the Intensive Care Unit, Telemetry Unit, and Imaging/X-ray Department. For the safety of our patients, please refrain from using your cell phone in these areas.
For the health of our patients, visitors and staff smoking is not permitted on this campus, including all buildings, parking lots and grounds. Thank you for helping us improve the environment.
Flowers and Mail
Flowers, plants, packages and U.S. Mail will be delivered directly to your room as soon as they arrive. After your discharge, mail will be forwarded to your home. Your mailing address during your stay is:
Your Name, Your Room Number
Lane Regional Medical Center
6300 Main Street
Zachary, LA 70791
Patients may receive emails via our website at: Email a Patient
Family and friends need be sure to include the first and last name of the patient on the subject line when sending emails.
E-mail received Monday – Friday by 3 p.m. will be delivered the same day. Messages received after 3 p.m. will be delivered the next day. Emails received Fridays after 3 p.m. and Weekends will be delivered on Monday.
Note: Patients may not reply to e-mails. E-mails cannot be delivered to patients in the Emergency Room or to patients receiving same day surgery or diagnostic testing.
Clergy may visit patients at any time. If you wish to have a chaplain or your own clergy visit during your stay, please let your nurse know. Lane's non-denominational chapel is always open as a place for prayer and meditation. The chapel is located on the first floor of the hospital across from Café de Lane.
We want your stay with us to be a pleasant experience, and we remain committed to your personal safety and security. For your protection, all hospital doors are locked at 8:30 p.m., except the main entrance which is open until 10 p.m. The Emergency Room entrance is open 24 hours a day.
If you should need immediate security assistance, please dial "0" for the hospital operator.
Personal Belongings/Electrical Equipment From Home
Items of value such as jewelry, wallets, credit cards, cash, keys, medications and important papers should be kept secure by a friend or relative. If this is not possible, ask your nurse to make arrangements to secure them within the hospital. Items such as eye glasses, contact lenses, dentures, etc. should be kept close at hand and clearly labeled with your name.
For your continued safety, please notify your nurse to make sure all electrical devices such as radios, CD players, laptop computers, electric razors, hot rollers and hair dryers are checked and inspected by our staff before they are used. This will ensure they will not interfere with certain types of medical equipment.
Free Wireless Internet Service Available!
• You will need a WiFi-compliant 802.11 b/g wireless wireless Ethernet device installed in your laptop or a laptop with built-in WiFi capability.
• Search for the wireless network identifier LRMCGUEST (also known as SSID or Network Name), and click Connect.
• Set your TCP client software to obtain addresses automatically.
• Open your Internet browser. Your home page will not display at first.
Instead, you will be directed to a page with terms and conditions of use - click ACCEPT.
• Once you accept the terms, internet access will be enabled and you will be passed through to your original home page.
• When using any network connection, including the wireless public network, do not enable file sharing or print sharing. If you do so, other people may gain access to your hard drive and files, or misuse your computer.
• It is also highly recommended that your laptop have up-to-date antivirus software installed.
Limitations and Disclaimers:
• Lane Regional Medical Center's public wireless network is NOT secure. Information sent from or to your laptop can be captured by anyone else with a wireless device and the appropriate software within 300 feet.
• Lane staff is not able to provide technical assistance, and no guarantee is provided that you will be able to make a wireless connection.
• Lane assumes no responsibility for the safety of equipment, laptop configurations, security or data files resulting from connection to the Lane public wireless network.
• Illegal or inappropriate use of the Internet is not permitted. If inappropriate images are displayed in the view of others, the offending party will be asked to turn off the laptop while in the hospital.
By using the free WiFi Internet service provided by Lane Regional Medical Center, you are agreeing to the disclaimer set forth within.
Translation of Website